Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moving

I forgot to mention that we moved into a new home here in Delta. Good rentals are far and few between here, so when we had the opportunity to move into this nice place we jumped right on it. Some of our good friends, the Brians, told us that they were moving out to Southerland. They knew that we were trying to find some other place to live, and they asked us if we were interested in moving into their home (which is actually their brother's home). We moved between our Lake Powell trips back in August. Thanks to Rene and Teresa we were all moved in a day. Our new home is only .4 mi. from our old home, and it is so much bigger and nicer! I am grateful for our friends who are always looking out for us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! It's nice to have a little more space I'm sure. I'm glad you've been able to find some good friends there. You're family is so adorable by the way.

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

Super cute blog! Looks like you have lots of fun!

Kim said...

Hey Natalie! I found your blog off of Ambers. I'm glad you found your new house too-it's closer to us. :)