Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stand Up like a Big Girl

I don't have a picture for this yet, but Riley is starting to stand up all by herself. She has not taken any steps yet, but I'm sure that she will get to that soon. Instead, she stands up and balances there for a while, then raised both arms in the air and does a body slam on the floor. It is the cutest, yet scariest thing in the world. Every time she does this I worry that she will not catch herself and just nose-plant it right onto the hard wood floor. Well, I guess if she does do that she will learn. I will try to get a video or something to show everyone what I am talking about.

2 comments:

amber said...

I love your family picture! Your next move should be a little further north next time. =) You'll be proud of me, I'm running in my first 5K in the spring!

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

I am so bummed that you had to move! I enjoyed going visiting teaching with you and I will miss you and your family. Riley is so cute! Have fun with the walking phase! :) I was going to invite Dax to Kloeys 3rd b-day party...then realized he wouldn't be here :( Let him know that he will be missed!