Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010


We had a fun Halloween. Dax was a dragon, Riley was a Princess, and Logann was a skeleton. After my Grandma Zollinger's funeral in Logann we drove back to South Jordan and got ready to go trick-or-treating. Logann was tired, so it was just Dax and Riley with the adult support of Ani, Steph, Bree, Alex, Jeremy and I. After a while McCall and Ryan joined us. Ani and her "friend" Eric took Dax and I around for a bonus round of trick-or-treating to some really awesome homes up by the Draper temple. That was a lot of fun to go and do that extra bit with Dax. We are all still on a sugar buzz, and I can't seem to get rid of this little headache that I have had for the last few days. Maybe I should lay off of the candy, or get rid of it.

2 comments:

amber said...

I'm sorry about your grandma. I didn't know. How are you guys doing?

Alex and BreeAnn said...

Hey sister! I'm a blogger now! Cute pictures of the kids!!