Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July



This year for the 4th of July we went to the West Jordan parade. I think this picture describes the how much Dax enjoyed it. Let's just say it wasn't worth the hour wait that we had. Thanks to my Mom, we were able to get a spot on the Wells Fargo exit. The parade was pretty lame, with only two or three truly decorated floats. The rest of the "floats" were just cars or four wheelers driving down the street handing out little advertisement papers. We left early because Dax decided to lay down and take a nap. If he wasn't going to watch the parade, then neither were we. Later that night we went to see the West Jordan fireworks. Again, we waited at least an hour, and then finally at about 11:00 p.m., and still no fireworks, we decided to go home and do a few of Stephanie and Jordan's fireworks. So all in all, our 4th of July ended up as a disappointment, but we still had a lot of fun playing outside in the pool in the backyard, and having fun with the family.

2 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

I wish that I was there! I miss the family so much! I can't wait to see all of you guys! I wish I was there on the fourth even though ours was fun too! Love you all

McCall said...

oops! That comment was actually from me and not nicolefurness. I just left it from her computer and was loged in! So just know that was from me!