Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big Girl Food

Riley started eating cereal from a spoon at the end of last month. I think she really likes it, especially when I put a little juice in it for her. She always wants to try the food that we are eating. She loves to taste watermelon, tomatoes, crackers, pickles, and anything else that she can get her hands on. Since everything that she grabs at, and gets a hold of, goes strait to her mouth. This last weekend at Grammie Sally's, and Papa Mark's house she got a whole lot of good stuff to try, including applesauce and even chocolate licorice.

3 comments:

McCall said...

Nat, you are the most lucky girl in the world because you have the most beautiful family! I can't wait to see you and Jeremy and the kids!! I miss you guys so much! And for the record...your blog is super cute!!

Talen and Amber said...

Natalie...this is Amber(Kerecman) Bundy. I was so excited to get your email about your blog. You have such a cute little family. I have a 2 year old little boy too and an almost 6 month little boy. How have you been over the last who knows how many years?

Libby said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog! Riley is adorable and looks so much like you! And Dax has gotten big in just the short time since you moved. Next time you come down to St George you will have to call if you have a spare second. I know how busy it can get. My cell phone number is the same if you still have it! And I will send you in email inviting you to my blog if you want to read that as well! I'm glad we can keep tabs on each other!