Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleepless Little Logann

Logann has been sick with a head cold for the past little while, but I'm sure she is over the worst of it. Now she won't fall asleep at night. For the past three nights she has been up crying. (Last night untile 1 am). We think she falls asleep, just to hear her start to cry again. We get her out and she still cries. Maybe it is the time change, new teeth coming in, her cold is still lingering, or that I left her little night time seahorse at Papa's house. Whatever the problem is, I hope it gets resolved soon. Jeremy and I can't handle many more sleepless nights.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! That is so hard! I was wondering, have you had her checked for an ear infection? My kids have no signs of ear infection, except they sleep awful. When I lay them down, they wake right up or have a rough time sleeping! I hope she gets better soon, whatever might be bothering her!