Monday, February 20, 2012

Making Up Past Time

Thanks to a "friendly reminder" I am now posting once again after more than 6 months. Sorry about that. All I can say is time flies when you are having fun. Let me catch you up on what we have been doing since then.
Jeremy and Logann at Powell

I think that is called a rooster tail. Jeremy gave us a scare when he crashed super hard and started spitting up blood. He turned out alright though.

Riley LOVES Lake Powell!

Dax showing off on the knee board

I love to surf

Jeremy did the Utah 1/2 (70.3) triathlon. What a stud! We were so proud of him. Bree, Alex, and I wore t-shirts with his face on them to help cheer him on. That was an awesome day!

My first Olympic triathlon was frustrating having my watch stop working, losing my timing chip, and also losing my bike computer. It turned out alright in the end.

Dax's first day of school. What a big kid. He was ready and so excited to start kindergarten.

Grannie passed away this year. We miss her so much. This is our family at the Logan cemetery.

Jeremy and Dax went on a fishing trip with our friend Jason Norris.

Our kids playing at G-pa and G-ma's cabin in Lava Hot springs

Logann the bat, Dax the Dragon, and Riley Bug the Lady Bug.

Dax's Birthday Cake

Grammie Sally's first annual kid's K.

Thanksgiving Day Pinata. Watch out for Riley's swing!

Dax rode cousin Micah's horse. He was almost shaken off. It gave him a bit of a scare. Logann also wanted to ride one, but I wouldn't let her ride alone, so I hopped on the big horse with her. Riley got too cold and waited for everyone back in the car with Jeremy.

McCall and I wrote and illustrated a children's book about patience. We are hoping to get it published someday soon. If you want a copy, let me know.

Logann had to get out on the ice even when she wasn't supposed to. How could I say no?

Riley and Dax had a blast learning how to skate all by themselves.

Our water main started leaking this winter, and did some damage to our driveway. After much disagreement from the city we are going to have it replaced in the spring.

The first "snow daddy" and "snow kid" of the season

Riley's Birthday cake

We hiked the Zion River trail for Riley's Birthday. Turned out to be colder that day than we thought.

We went to Snow Canyon Sand Dunes with the Andrews, and Bartons.

We went back to the dunes with the Zollinger's a few weeks later.

Heckle, our African Swimming Frog died from over-saturation of tank cleaner by yours truly. So we took them to get a new fish, turtle, or frog. They picked out this cute fella. We named him Rocky.

1 comment:

amber said...

I'm sorry about your grannie, but I'm glad I got to see you while you were up here. I would love a copy of your book! How exciting for you guys!